What is it with the big loud machines?! Someone is building a house next door. Today's featured vehicles have so far included a dump truck, a bulldozer, and a skidloader. My boys are practically catatonic.
Whoa..we live in South Florida...sooo can't relate! =) BTW, am listing my blog on www.5minutesformom.com and was wondering if I could list your blog as one I follow for my "interview." Thanks!
We are two sisters who each have three children. Between us we breastfeed and bottle feed; cried it out (both baby AND parent) and tried no-cry; cribbed it, coslept, bedshared; have boys and girls; had pre-25 and post-35 pregnancies (and everything in between); experienced induced and natural (EVENTUAL) labors; had epidural and drug-free deliveries: had 6-pound babies and 10-pounders (and almost everything in between). We love our children, each other and each other's children and want to share what we know about life with three kids, since it's pretty much all we ever talk about anyway.
What is it with the big loud machines?! Someone is building a house next door. Today's featured vehicles have so far included a dump truck, a bulldozer, and a skidloader. My boys are practically catatonic.
ReplyDeleteWhoa..we live in South Florida...sooo can't relate! =)
ReplyDeleteBTW, am listing my blog on www.5minutesformom.com and was wondering if I could list your blog as one I follow for my "interview." Thanks!
hahahahaha...that is so funny. my brother would've been drooling by the fence right next to them when he was a kid.
ReplyDelete