Hello Readers and Google Followers,
Please note that we are moving our site to Wordpress, and as we are not brilliant webinators, there may be some glitches along the way. We don't want to lose anybody the way, so here are some details.
Momalom.com and www.Momalom.com should start pointing to the same place: our new and (hopefully soon-to-be) fabulous site.
which means...
This Blogger site is now back to www.momalom.blogspot.com and will no longer be updated, if I have anything to say about it (or, that is, if my kids cooperate long enough for me to actually finish up this transition today).
If you were a Google Follower, I beg of you to head to the Momalom.com and subscribe again via RSS so we don't lose you. {Have I mentioned that we don't want to lose you?!}
And if you are already getting our RSS feed, I think that you may have to go to the new site and re-subscribe as well, as the redirect is NOT cooperating. I know this seems like a pain, but it's not so very, and did I tell you we don't want to lose anyone along the way? I did? Okay. So just head over to the new digs and re-subscribe if you please. The RSS feed button is in the upper right hand corner.
Thanks!
Jen and Sarah
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment